- 2019 – Bibliography of Project Work
Listing of peer-reviewed publications, meeting presentations, and other reports related to Medicaid, BadgerCare, and SeniorCare.
- 2018 SeniorCare Evaluation – Final Report
Final report from Evaluation of Wisconsin SeniorCare program under CMS waiver 2016-2018. Report submitted April 2019.
- 2018 – Direct Primary Care – Briefing Paper
Briefing Paper prepared for the Wisconsin Legislative Council reviewing the Direct Primary Care Model and considerations related to implementing a pilot program within Medicaid.
- 2016 – Medical Homes for Pregnant Women in Wisconsin
Final report evaluating the Medicaid pilot program of Medical Homes for high risk pregnant women in southeastern Wisconsin.
- 2014 – BadgerCare Evaluations – 2012 Waiver Provisions
Final Report submitted to DHS.
- 2014 – BadgerCare Evaluation, 2012 Waiver, Executive Summary
Executive Summary, 2014, from Evaluation of 2012 Waiver
- 2011 – Online Application for Medicaid and BadgerCare: How Efficient Relative to Other Application Venues?
Issue Brief, 2011, from the UW Population Health Institute.
- 2011 – BadgerCare Core Plan: How Does Coverage of Childless Adults Affect Their Utilization?
2011 Evaluation Report #1
- 2011 – BadgerCare Core Plan for Childless Adults: The Utility of the Health Needs Assessment
Evaluation Report #2, 2011
- 2011 – BadgerCare Core Plan for Childless Adults: Is Early Utilization Distorted by Pent-Up Demand?
Evaluation Report #3, 2011
- 2010- BadgerCare Evaluation: Executive Summary
Finding on Enrollment, Take-Up, Continuity, Target Efficiency, and Participation in Employer-Sponsored Insurance Coverage
- 2010 – Verification of Health Insurance Status: Do Existing Systems Effective Collect and Verify Information?
Evaluation of the Employer Verification of Health Insurance (EVHI) system within the Wisconsin Medicaid program.
- 2010 – The Target Efficiency of Online Medicaid/CHIP Enrollment: An Evaluation of Wisconsin’s ACCESS Internet Portal.
Brief report, submitted in 2010 to the Wisconsin Medicaid program, by Leininger L, Friedsam D, Voskuil K, DeLeire T.
- 2010 – BadgerCare Evaluation: Target Efficiency and Displacement of Private Insurance
How many New BadgerCare Enrollees Came from the Uninsured?
- 2010 – BadgerCare Evaluation: Timeline of Program Development and Report on Interviews with Key Stakeholders.
Report by E Hynes and TR Oliver.
- 2010 – BadgerCare Evaluation: On-Line System for Application and Enrollment
Wisconsin's On-Line System for Medicaid Application and Enrollment: Who Uses It? And Does it Increase Take Up of Benefits?
- 2010 – BadgerCare Evaluation: Lessons about the Potential of Medicaid Auto-Enrollment
BadgerCare Evaluation Report #4
- 2010 – BadgerCare Evaluation: Has Wisconsin Achieved the Policy Goal of 98% Access to Health Insurance Coverage?
Report from the 2010 Evaluation Report series.
- 2010 – BadgerCare Evaluation: Continuity of Coverage
Enrollment, Take-Up, Exit, and Churning: Has BadgerCare Plus Improved Access to and Continuity of Coverage?
- 2009 – Wisconsin’s BadgerCare Plus Coverage Expansion and Simplification, Early Data on Program Impact
Issue brief published by the State Health Access Reform Evaluation (SHARE) program of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.